A 20-something year old that's ready to find balance in all places in life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

2 lbs down!

That's right... 2 pounds in one week... According to what I thought I weighed and what I really weighed today. But I think it's probably more of 5 or 6 lbs.

BUT I just thought of today that I need to make some goals to keep giving me motivation..

So if I lose 15lbs I get something, 30lbs something else, 50 lbs... another.

I think for 50 lbs I've decided that we'll get a dog! I've been wanting one badly and know that I need to wait until my Master's program is over so I have time to commit to it. I'm thinking 50 lbs down would be about that time.

But I need goals for other milestones... Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. You should start a charm bracelet for yourself. Every time you lose 5-10 pounds, you get a new charm. Eventually you'll have a nice full bracelet you can show off. Remember: small manageable goals!

    ReplyDelete