A 20-something year old that's ready to find balance in all places in life.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Came Early

My husband isn't normally a person that does any sort of Christmas shopping. In the almost 7 years that we've been together, I think he's surprised me with 1 present. Usually I see something I want, I call him and see if it's in his budget and then he pays me back. This year, however, he got on the ball quick. I don't know what 1 of my presents are! He's even wrapped them all himself!


But... tonight he was wrapping the last of my presents and either he got lazy and didn't want to wrap the last one or he was so proud of his present that he wanted me to open it RIGHT NOW (I'm pretty sure it was the later.) Anyway, I opened the box and it was a Bondi Band! I've been wanting one since I started working out. I'm so excited to wear it at the gym tomorrow to see how it works. And here's a picture of it!


Now let's see if it helps my running skills. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment