A 20-something year old that's ready to find balance in all places in life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I learned a lesson today...

Never get too comfortable or cocky with you're workouts because it's easy to be knocked down again.
I've been feeling pretty good about my trainer workouts... I've been sweaty and tired at the end but haven't walked out feeling like I was going to die. Well, all that changed today.
Trainer amped up my workout majorly today and almost had me on the floor puking. She took my step ups from my normal 50 step ups per leg to 100 per leg with 12.5lb weights in each hand.
I..was..dying. Or died. I don't know.
But I know she could tell she was about to lay me out on the floor. It didn't help that I didn't eat well today because I was dealing with students throughout the entire day with no breaks. My body is ticked.
But.. I think it's good. Now I have a new goal. 100 step ups on each leg with the 12.5lb weights and not wanting to die on the floor when it's over. I'm giving myself 3 weeks. I know I can do it.

Any new goals you've set for yourself?? Health and fitness related or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment